We have a number of fantastic partners and organizations that support our mission.
- The New England Grass Roots Environmental Fund’s Boston Grants Initiative has provided us with more than just funding. Not only do they supply grant support, but also they hold helpful retreats for non-profits.
- Constellation Energy’s Ecostar Grants Program has provided meaningful financial support.
- Siemens Caring Hands Foundation has provided financial support and its parent organization has helped in other ways.
- B&G Oysters regularly hosts us to their annual Oyster Invitational to help promote our organization. They were also one of the first restaurants to join our shell recycling program.
- Foley Hoag handled all our paperwork and still donates pro-bono legal work.
- The Consitution Marina supports our marine infrastructure as we place and maintain our oyster beds.
- Island Creek Oysters supplied seed oysters in our early days.
- Mayflower Brewery hosts beer and oyster tasting to help promote our organization at their Plymouth facility.
- Harpoon Brewery hosts tastings for us and brewed a special beer to compliment Island Creek Oysters.
- The Massachusetts Division of Fisheries provides enormous assistance as we work through permitting and placements. Their advice and counsel is always great.
- The Charlestown Residence Inn has provided support in a number of ways.
- The New England Aquarium Dive Club (NEADC) and their membership are active divers and care deeply about water quality.
- Proud Pour and their wine with a purpose.